The latest enhancements to Cristie’s management console
The Cristie Virtual Appliance (VA) management console is continuously evolving. The latest enhancements for the web-based remote tool, includes:
- Improved Enterprise interface – visualize multiple backups and progress status from one screen
- Pre-freeze / post thaw scripts – ability for a user to specify customer operations and commands than can be integrated into their existing backup routine
- Fully optimized backup – a new bespoke consolidation method that removes the impact of machine size or, retention limit, delivering significant performance improvements
- System supports Linux Intel – the Cristie VA can run from a Linux Intel machine
- The ability to backup to off-site S3 – when using Protect for Virtual Machines (P4VM)
For a demonstration of the new updates to the Cristie VA, please contact us and one of the team will be in touch.
For more information about the Cristie Virtual Appliance (VA) see here.