We have a long-established, global network of valued partners and resellers at Cristie. Our partners share our vision to ensure that customers receive effective and best-in-class solutions. That is why we have built a network of trusted technology partners who help us to deliver the best products and service to all of our customers. We also have been a Microsoft Certified Partner since 2011, so you can be rest assured we work hard to gain and keep valuable partnerships.
We provide high quality, innovative solutions for system protection and recovery that lower customer costs and sustains competitive advantage. Our Approved Reseller program provides opportunities to enhance current offerings into an existing customer base, as well as creating new opportunities for software sales. Expand your market reach, increase sales, and boost profitability with zero program fees. What’s more, we will provide you with resources and the support you need, to help you make that sale.
Cristie Software has an established program that builds and nurtures partnerships with leading global software resellers. We provide high quality, innovative solutions for system protection and recovery that lower customer costs and sustain competitive advantage. Our Approved Reseller program provides opportunities to enhance current offerings into an existing customer base, as well as creating new opportunities for software sales. Expand your market reach, increase sales and boost profitability with zero program fees.
A Little About Cristie Software
Cristie specializes in software solutions for disaster recovery and business continuity. Over 300,000 Cristie licenses are currently in use, ensuring that customers in over 70 countries can protect their critical systems and recover them in the event of a failure.
Approved Reseller Program Benefits
- Gain access to Cristie’s market-leading solutions
- Guaranteed margin in all registered deals purchased direct from Cristie
- Full sales and pre-sales support, including a dedicated account manager
- Flexibility on end user pricing with special bid requests handled quickly
- Technical support via telephone and email
- Help with demonstrations, POCs and webinars
Program Resources and Services
- Access to a dedicated area on the Cristie website featuring sales and marketing materials, including datasheets, FAQs, presentations, videos, and user guides
- Webinars exploring Cristie solutions and industry topics
- Online product accreditation courses
- Free 30-day trials of any Cristie solution
- Flow of leads from inbound enquiries
- Advance releases of products and new releases of software
More and more organizations are looking to managed service providers (MSPs) to help them control costs and improve their IT operations. Cristie is in a great position to help MSPs stand out from the competition and support them in their role of trusted advisors that deliver technology solutions with clear business value.
Why Partner with Cristie?
- Access to reliable, affordable cloud-based, physical and virtual disaster recovery and availability solutions
- Flexible licensing including annual subscriptions to match MSP pricing models, and scale simply to meet customer needs
- Differentiate disaster recovery options from competitors with hot standby functionality
- Enhance Back up as a Service offering with fast and complete system recoveries
- Long-established, global network of valued partners
Our products complement and enhance MSP offerings and deliver profitable solutions to common challenges in the areas of business continuity and disaster recovery. We want to help you gain new business opportunities and provide access to solutions that keep companies up and running. Below we have detailed some ways in which you can incorporate our solutions in to your services:
Hot Standby as a Service
Cristie CloneManager is a flexible solution that allows users to create perfect copies of running machines and then schedule syncs to keep them up-to-date. This gives users a hot standby of their systems in any physical, virtual or cloud environment, ready to power on at any moment should the original source machine fail. CloneManager uses token-based licensing for cloning but, to fit with MSPs licensing models, we also make CloneManager available via an annual subscription. This arrangement is a fixed fee, per machine, per year for an unlimited amount of clones and syncs.
Recovery as a Service
Cristie Recover recovers systems, applications and data directly from backups created by leading software vendors, without creating or managing any additional backups. Recover from backups created by IBM Spectrum Protect (TSM), Dell EMC NetWorker and Avamar. Read more about system recovery.
Become a partner
If you are interested in becoming a Cristie signed partner or reseller, please email email@example.com and an account manager will be in touch.