We understand how critical and damaging business downtime can be. We also understand how vital it is, to get your organisation back up and running as quickly and with as little disruption as possible. As a result, for all Cristie software purchases made directly or through our partners, we include 12 months free software support & maintenance, which includes access to:
- Cristie community forum
- technical support by telephone and email for full and trial users
- upgrades to the latest release of the software
- assistance in setting up and testing software, for evaluation purposes or for a proof of concept
Our first class support team are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the whole year for Priority One issues; to ensure they are on hand when needed. Our support team are a committed, knowledgeable and friendly group, that can provide assistance for any of the supported operating systems (Windows, Linux, Solaris and AIX) that our software caters for.
did you know?
Solutions to minor technical problems, tips and advice relating to Cristie products can be found at the Cristie forum. Our support and technical team are frequently updating this area, so that question you have, might have already been answered. Take a look for yourself >
support contact and availability
Please have your contract number ready to assist before giving us a call.
Monday to Friday 09:00 to 22:00 (GMT/BST)
Telephone (UK): +44 (0) 1453 847009
Telephone US Toll Free: 1-866-TEC-CBMR
out of hours support
- available to customers with a valid Support Agreement
- for severity 1* issues only (*production server failure, cannot perform recovery, or actual loss of data occurring)
- severity 1 excludes DR testing or exercises, without prior arrangement with Cristie Support
UK bank holidays 2018
- 7 May – Monday
- 28 May – Monday
- 27 August – Monday
- 25 December – Tuesday
- 26 December – Wednesday