Each 9.3 BMR product is immediately available as a separate download from the Cristie Licensing portal download area.
Common to all BMR products
- Now supports the recovery of Windows Storage Pools. Currently this is only supported with the WinPE5 DR environment.
- Updated CRISP to version 9.3.1. This requires the Microsoft WADK 10 April 2020 (2004) version.
- Point-in-Time recoveries are now displayed as restore points instead of a calendar view (ABMR, CBMR, CoBMR and NBMR only).
- The ‘Cristie BMR Phone Home Service’ has been renamed to ‘Cristie VA Service’.
- Added HP storage drivers.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
- The ABMR CRISP fileset install dialogue installer showed spurious text. This is fixed.
- The upgrade of CBMR 9.1 to 9.2 did not upgrade the file sds_tsm.dll. This is now fixed.
- Now supports IBM Spectrum Protect client/server version up to 22.214.171.124/8.1.12 respectively. Version 126.96.36.199 of the client is now included in both the WinPE5 and WinPE10 DR environments.
- A block-based DR sequence shows a spurious ‘backup not crash consistent’ warning. This is now fixed.
- Now supports Dell EMC NetWorker client/server version up to 19.5. Version 19.5 of the client is now included in both WinPE5 and WinPE10 DR environments.
- Now supports IBM Spectrum Protect client/server versions up to 188.8.131.52/8.1.12 respectively. Version 184.108.40.206 of the client is now included in both WinPE5 and WinPE10 DR environments.
- Self-signed and custom certificates can now be used with IBM Spectrum Protect servers.
Note: These BMR products are compatible with the Cristie VA release 4.1 and you will see an update available soon.