We are pleased to announce a new update for the Cristie Virtual Appliance. The 4.4.1 release includes lots of new functionality and bug fixes which bring with it a wealth of benefits.
- RBMR is now supported for deployment, licensing, recovery & recovery simulations.
- Windows Storage Pools are now supported for 2012R2 onwards.
- You can now deploy DR proxies to AWS, Azure & Oracle Cloud.
- You can now select which backup version to recover from a dropdown of available backups (this applies to ABMR, CoBMR, NBMR & RBMR).
- You can now generate custom log bundles allowing you to only include log files for selected jobs/operations.
- Enhanced Testing has been renamed to Replication Sandbox.
- /32 discovery ranges are now automatically removed once the discovered machine is no longer online.
- You no longer need to specify your end date when importing manually generated tokens.
- Stability improvements for CloneManager Offline.
- CoBMR proxy operations are now much faster.
- Minimum RAM for target environments is now 6GB.
- Ubuntu 22.04 is now supported.
- VA licensing would sometimes fail with read timeout errors.
- Rental licences deployed VIA the VA would sometimes not report Rental state correctly.
- Post recovery checks would sometimes fail when recovering to vSphere systems.
- CBMR deployment would sometimes fail to RHEL 9.
- Backups would sometimes not be monitored correctly if run with a non root account.
- Recover now import from simulation was not working.
- Removed “VA Service” user from user reports.
- Sometimes adding an NetWorker 19.7 server would fail.
- Improved the stability of VA licensing when multiple activations were imported at once.