We are pleased to announce a new update for the Cristie Virtual Appliance. The 4.4.2 release includes lots of new functionality and bug fixes which bring with it a wealth of benefits.
Mejoras en los titulares
- You can now edit Replicate Portal widgets.
- Various fixes & improvements to storage pool recoveries.
- The dashboard now reports updates without a delay, allowing you to update to the latest code instantly.
Corrección de errores
- The GUI no longer allows you to edit the size of a disk when recovering to a physical machine.
- The VA would sometimes apply desktop licenses to non desktop systems.
- DR Proxy events were not populated in the events display immediately.
- Software installs would sometimes fail with “object of type ‘bool’ has no len()” errors.
- CoBMR software installs to Windows would sometimes fail with “The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value”.
- Reboots for CloneManager online target systems would not always work.
- Post recovery checks would sometimes fail on Windows Server 2012R2 systems.