Each product is immediately available as a separate download from the Cristie Licensing portal download area.
Common to all BMR products
- Reiserfs has been removed from the recovery environment.(Linux)
- ISO’s have been upgrades to 7.9 base (PPC)
- Cisco VNIC adapters were assigned all numeric names in WinPE. This would break PeNetCfg (Windows)
- In some instances, PPC restores would fail with modprobe errors. (PPC)
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Added support for Avamar 19.7
- Automatically excludes DropBox & OneDrive virtual folders from backups. (Windows)
- Enhanced CBMR restores from an SMB backup location to allow SMB options. (PPC)
- Recoveries would sometimes fail when converting uEFI -> BIOS when the original GPT disk had more than 4 partitions. (Windows)
- CoBMR restores would sometimes fail with “No matching protection source”. (Linux)
- Added support for NetWorker 19.7 (Windows & Linux)
- RBMR recovery wizard would sometimes show snapshots not belonging to the selected host. (Windows)
- RBMR ISO will now pull the correct Rubrik CDM from the server prior to starting recovery operations. (Windows & Linux)
- RBMR recovery would sometimes fail if an SMB domain was not specified. (Windows)
- RBMR recovery would sometimes fail with “An internal programming error occurred”. (Windows)
- Restoring an RBMR config would not clean-up source registration on the server. (Linux)
- Added support for Spectrum Protect 8.1.15
Note: These BMR products are compatible with the Cristie VA 4.4 release and you will see an update now.