We are pleased to announce a new update for the Cristie Virtual Appliance. The 4.5.1 release includes lots of new functionality and bug fixes which bring with it a wealth of benefits.
Mejoras en los titulares
- You can now perform Windows upgrades as part of a replication job. See the new “Upgrade Management” section for more details.
- You can now perform recoveries, replications and simulations to the latest generation of Microsoft Hyper-V Virtual Machines.
- You can now perform full audits on BMR/replication licensing actions
Corrección de errores
- Desktop licenses from the Cristie Portal could not be imported for use into the VA.
- Replication log bundles would not include target log files.
- Flexi shapes could not be used for Oracle Cloud simulations/replications.
- It was sometimes not possible to add a system/backup into a replication/simulation job when certain disks were deselected.
- Deployment to Windows Server 2008R2 systems would fail with a missing KB error.
- Some agent or ISO binaries could not be downloaded directly from the software download page.