replicate and regularly sync critical systems for disaster recovery and business continuity
Cristie Hot Standby lets you create perfect copies of live workloads or systems, and then schedule syncs to keep them up-to-date for disaster recovery purposes. Systems are fully replicated – including operating system, applications, data, and even user configuration – and copied to the target physical, virtual or cloud environment.
You don’t need days of training to use Cristie Hot Standby, it is extremely easy to install and activate. The intuitive interface lets you manage the protection of multiple systems, environments and operating systems from a single screen, and once you’ve set your automated syncs you can simply sit back and monitor the results. Snapshots mean you always have a successful version to roll back to, so you can always be confident of your ability to recover quickly in the event of failure.
Build your cloud-based disaster recovery and business continuity strategy
If you need a fast and cost-effective way to leverage public, private and hybrid clouds to enhance your DR/BC strategy – trial Cristie Hot Standby. You’ll see just how easy cloud replication and cloud recovery can be.
- optimal and fast replications of servers and data from source to target environments
- automated synchronizations replicating only changed data through unique variable block technology
- agentless option to avoid software being installed on the source machine
- disk selection and encryption
- configure and tailor target server including host name, IP address, number of CPUs and memory
- event reports emailed to the user for audit purposes
- bandwidth throttling means it’s business-as-usual when cloning live machines
- wide range of sources and targets including replication from and to physical machines; dissimilar hypervisors; vSphere and Hyper-V hypervisors; vCloud Director, Microsoft Azure, AWS and vCloud Air (anywhere to anywhere migration p2v, p2p, p2c, v2p, v2c, v2v, c2p, c2v, c2c)
- Available for Windows and Linux operating systems
Cristie Hot Standby provides extremely cost-effective virtual and cloud replication for disaster recovery and business continuity. Organizations of all sizes can protect critical systems for only $120/quarter.
For more information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org