recover machines directly from IBM Spectrum Protect (TSM) backups
TBMR allows you to perform a bare machine recovery of your system direct from a TSM backup. Your critical systems are protected from the consequences of physical damage, human error, or system failure. Users can recover their protected servers to any point in time provided by TSM as well as schedule simulated recoveries. TBMR is re-sold globally by IBM and its channel partners as the recommended system recovery solution for TSM. It’s currently available for Windows, Linux, Solaris and AIX operating systems.
- Restore TSM instantly to physical, hypervisor, and cloud environments, including Azure and AWS
- Leverage existing investment and restore TSM without additional management or infrastructure
- Recovered server is identical to original, including data, operating system, and applications
- Recover multiple servers simultaneously and rapidly to meet agreed RTOs
- Scheduled automated recovery simulations with full reporting to satisfy regulations
- Supports system recovery, migration and replication for Linux and AIX on Power Systems
restore from Spectrum Protect for Virtual Environments (formerly TSM for VE)
Cristie also provides the ability to perform recoveries directly from Spectrum Protect for Virtual Environments without the need to have TBMR installed. Recoveries can be made to Microsoft Azure, and to VMWare and HyperV environments. In this scenario, remote recovery simulations requires tokens to be purchased. One token represents one completed recovery simulation.
Contact email@example.com for more information.