recover machines directly from EMC Avamar backups
ABMR protects critical servers from the consequences of physical damage, human error, or system failure. Users can recover their protected systems to any point in time provided by Avamar as well as schedule simulated recoveries; thus ideal for DR planning and recovery assurance. ABMR is re-sold globally by EMC and its channel partners as the recommended system recovery solution to restore Avamar. It’s currently available for Windows, Linux, Solaris and AIX operating systems.
Avamar BMR solution
ABMR allows you to perform a complete bare machine recovery of your system direct from a Avamar back-up. Also, recovery assurance is built in as the software can be scheduled to run through a complete recovery process to test reliability in a DR scenario. This fully automates the creation of the recovered machine and then runs test scripts to verify integrity and functionality. Furthermore, schedules can be set up months in advance and planned, so that the entire server infrastructure is tested over the course of the desired time frame. The recovery machines are held in an isolated network and can be released after every simulation so storage is not permanently required. Also, detailed reporting highlights any problems encountered and provides an audit track of successful results.
- Leverage the backup features of Avamar without additional management or infrastructure
- Fully integrated, and instant recovery to physical, hypervisor, and cloud environments
- Recovered machine is identical to original, including data, operating system, applications and configuration information
- Recover multiple servers simultaneously, as a result, rapidly meet agreed RTOs
- Scheduled automated recovery simulations with full reporting, which provides an auditable trail of results that satisfies business needs or external regulations and competencies
Contact email@example.com for more information.