system protection and recovery for retail
Find out why leading retailers use Cristie CBMR to protect systems, data and then restore back to their original state in the event of failure.
CBMR, a trusted solution
Retailers are making increasing use of data to drive improvements in sales and service. 20% of the top 50 global retailers* including; Carrefour, ICA, E.Leclerc and one of the largest retail corporations in the US already use Cristie Software to protect and recover its systems. CBMR for retail is a easy to use standalone solution for backup and recovery; therefore requires no third party backup software. It provides rapid, automated and cost-effective backup of servers, as well as fast complete recovery following a failure. Thus making it a reliable and speedy BMR solution, that restores critical servers from scratch within minutes including; OS, applications, user configuration and data.
CBMR also features unique functionality to test in advance if your backups are recoverable. Unlike conventional testing which requires a complex skillset and costly infrastructure, Recovery Simulator allows automated, scheduled recoveries to virtual or cloud environments. Furthermore detailed reporting highlights any problems encountered and provides an audit track of successful results. Which is useful for satisfying external legislation and compliance, in regards to concerns of the reliability and security of backed up data.
highlights of CBMR
- easily manage backups and recoveries in-store, at remote stores and branches, or at a central office level
- utilize FTP as a backup target, allowing CBMR to be added easily into your existing backup infrastructure
- cost-effective cloud-based storage
- encrypted and compressed backups to increase data security, save space on the network and meet industry regulations
- available for Windows, Linux, Solaris and AIX operating systems, as well as on Power