The Cristie VA is an easy to use central management console which provides a unified user experience for the entire range of our software. As part of our agile methodically, our software is continuously evolving allowing us to provide new versions more frequently.
One of our strengths is the ability to react to our customers’ needs. As we work towards a continuous delivery model, this allows for us to respond to customer feedback faster than ever before. This principle is harnessed within the new and improved Cristie VA, such as the upgrade functionality; it allows users to take benefit of new features quickly as they become available, simply by clicking update.
Our latest release includes volumes of new functionality which brings with it a wealth of benefits. Some of the key highlights include:
- ABMR simulations and recoveries now supported for Windows and Linux
- First run setup is now incorporated into deployment process instead of being run at first boot
- Manual machine discovery process improved and time taken reduced by 90%
- You can now deploy Cristie products to your systems via estate management by importing from a CSV file to support large deployments
- BMR proxy deployment and discovery process now completes quicker
- All communications with the BMR proxies are now TLS encrypted
- CBMR backups ran through the VA now have configurable logging levels for auditing
- Improved TSM for VE support to reduce calls to TSM server
For more information about the Cristie VA click here.