We are pleased to announce a new update for the Cristie Virtual Appliance. The 4.2.2 release includes lots of new functionality and bug fixes which bring with it a wealth of benefits.
- CloneManager Offline now supports replication to vSphere targets. Allowing you to replicate to VMWare vSphere with no compute resources required.
- Improved handling of multi disk systems for CloneManager Offline replications.
- Progress monitoring is now more reliable for CloneManager Offline replications.
- You can now push Cohesity pre-backup scripts as part of software deployment
- ET target discovery is now faster & more reliable.
- You can now add multiple CloneManager contracts to the VA.
- You can now configure the threshold for source machine configuration files, allowing the VA to pull the new configuration more or less frequently than the default 7 days.
- Windows deployment now checks for any required updates.
- Replications of systems with several NICs would sometimes fail due to discovery issues.
- VA upgrades to 4.2 could cause an issue with the main dashboard populating correctly.
- VA upgrades to 4.2 could cause an issue where licenses disappear or become corrupt.
- A user with discovery permissions was not able to modify manual discovery settings.
- Linux replications to OCI would fail if the root filesystem spans multiple disks.
- vSphere discovery would fail when multiple clusters share the same name.
- It was possible to add a system to multiple jobs.
- CBMR Windows backups would sometimes incorrectly report success after the first backup.
- ISO version would not display correctly when recovering/replicating to a pre booted target.
- Replications would sometimes obtain clone tokens when not required.
- Linux software deployment would sometimes fail with permission denied errors.
- Post recovery checks would sometimes hang on CentOS systems.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.