Our latest release includes volumes of new functionality which brings with it a wealth of benefits. Some of the key highlights include:
- ABMR support for Dell EMC Avamar client/server version up to 18.2.100-134/188.8.131.52 respectively.
- NBMR support for Dell EMC NetWorker™ client/server version up to 184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11 respectively.
- All BMR products include an option to allow management of all BTRFS sub-volumes.
- All BMR products support Windows 2019 where the third appropriate third party client provides support.
- All BMR products are able to report Dissimilar Hardware (DHW) errors in the Cristie VA during Simulations or Recoveries.
Common Bug Fixes for all BMR products
- Driver Validation Tool WinPE 5 driver database incorrectly contained WinPE 10 native drivers.
- BTRFS options selection were not remembered and disrec SubvolRestore was not being set.
- An incorrect BTRFS snapshot sub-volume path was used during recovery.
- BTRFS snapshot sub-volumes were still created when the /.snapshots folder was excluded in the recovery options.
- SLES 11 and 15 BTRFS snapshots were not mounted on recovery.
- Licensing didn’t recognise RHEV as a virtual platform.
- Running bmrcfg resulted in a multi-path error if multi-path was installed but not configured.
- Solaris 11u1 DR boot script restarted during the FDisk phase.
- Solaris 9 recoveries failed.
CBMR Bug Fixes
- A VTD recovery of a Windows 2012 server from AWS to vSphere fails to boot.
- FTP backups failed with error “Failed to set Use SSL”.
- Incorrect version number shown for some components shown in Version Information dialogue.
- Scanning new backup devices on AIX did not populate iSCSI tape in the backup location list.
NBMR Bug Fixes
- Recovery of Windows 2008 R2 failed to boot with a 0x7B error code (no boot device).
- Recovery of Windows 2008 R2 backed up with a Dell EMC NetWorker™ 18.1 client fails if previously backed up with a 7.6.5 client.
- Windows 2008 R2 Point-in-Time recoveries fail to update boot files.
- WinPE 10 recoveries crash after the user confirms that they wish to reboot the target machine.
TBMR Bug Fixes
- Connections to IBM Spectrum Protect were lost if there was a delay in entering the password for an encrypted file.
- An “Encountered an improper argument” error was reported during backupset recoveries.
- There is no support for Solaris 11.4 on Intel.
- WinPE 10 DR environments now require the use of the Microsoft WADK 10 version 1809.