CloneManager® a flexible solution for server migration
CloneManager® – migration gives users the freedom to move systems in any direction between and within a wide range of environments including; different physical, virtual and cloud. Thus making it a flexible, secure and efficient solution. What’s more, users are making the most of changing cloud storage pricing models and regularly using CloneManager for cloud on-boarding and cloud migration.
The lightweight solution operates through an intuitive console, which clones an identical copy of live running systems. Then, users have the control and flexibility to move those copies exactly where they want them. Furthermore, with real-time and up-to-date periodic syncs, critical workloads and systems are thoroughly resilient to system disruption.
virtual migration, cloud migration
CloneManager is used extensively by cloud and managed services providers who wish to on-board their customers’ systems from their existing data centers. It can also be used by end users to provide complete mobility for their critical machines and servers. Therefore making cloud migration secure and fast.
Migrate to and from physical machines, vSphere and Hyper-V hypervisors as well as AWS. Including – P2P, P2V, P2C, V2V, V2P, V2C, C2C, C2P and C2V. CloneManager is currently available for Windows and Linux .
- optimal and fast transfers of data from source to target machines; even with large amounts of data or a low bandwidth connection
- sync feature for live periodic synchronizations from source to target machines, without having to repeat a full migration process
- scheduling to allow automatic clones
- agentless option to avoid software being installed on the source machine
- clone what is need by selecting only the relevant disks and volumes
- configure target machine, including host name and IP address
- tailor target machine based on source machine
- event reports emailed to the user for audit purposes
- encryption for security of data
- bandwidth throttling, so it’s business-as-usual when cloning live machines
For more information please contact us at: email@example.com