Each 9.3.2 BMR product is immediately available as a separate download from the Cristie Licensing portal download area.
Common to all BMR products
- Burning recovery environment to USB would not create a bootable environment (Windows only).
- “Postrec” service would sometimes fail to install (Linux only).
- Installs to Server 2008R2 would fail with BMRCFG errors.
- BMRCFG would show warnings if Windows defender was disabled.
- BMRCFG would fail to detect Windows 7 operating systems.
- VROC Raid drivers added to the Windows recovery environment.
- Multipath option was incorrectly disabled in the Linux recovery environment.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
- ABMR PE10 ISO would sometimes not detect a backup if the time zone was changed to GMT.
- CBMR backups would fail with signal 11.
- CBMR would sometimes fail to apply a specified IP address to a Windows 2019 system.
- CoBMR Linux installs would sometimes fail with missing lib errors.
- Block based recoveries would fail if the hostname was changed before recovery.
- CoBMR Windows install would sometimes fail due to the CristieVAService.exe crashing.
- NBMR recovery environment would sometimes fail to discover a backup if time zone changed to GMT.
- TBMR Linux now includes the 8.1.13 Spectrum Protect client.
Note: These BMR products are compatible with the Cristie VA 4.2.2 release and you will see an update now.