We are pleased to announce a new major update for the Cristie Virtual Appliance. The 4.2 release includes lots of new functionality and bug fixes which bring with it a wealth of benefits.
Mejoras en los titulares
- Multi-Tenancy – It is now possible to create multiple tenants per Virtual Appliance. Tenants are totally isolated and can not interact with, or view data from another tenancy.
- Enhanced Log Analysis – We have improved the capabilities of Log Analysis whilst simplifying the process for the users. Thanks to everybody who provided feedback on the initial log analysis integration.
- Contextual help review – The on screen help throughout the GUI as well as the forum has been reviewed & updated.
- CloneManager Online replications of systems with an X: drive are now handled.
- Other minor enhancements
Corrección de errores
- Linux clones to Oracle Cloud would not boot if root/boot volumes were spread over multiple non-sequential disks.
- Clones to Oracle Cloud would sometimes attach disks in the wrong order.
- Virtual adapters were sometimes not created correctly in Oracle Cloud.
- Clones/recoveries to Oracle Cloud would fail with dissimilar hardware errors.
- Upgrades from 8.7 -> 9.x would sometimes fail.
- VA would not report credential errors for TBMR recoveries correctly.
- VA would sometimes fail to detect a CloneManager Offline job has completed.
- OVA deployment would warn about an invalid certificate.
- Some CloneManager Online replications would fail with “A clonesync has been requested but no datafile available” errors.
- Failed license operations would sometimes still consume a license.
- User management display would hang or crash if you imported 5000+ users.
- Modifying a job from daily to monthly would sometimes not save the new schedule options.
- Other minor bug fixes