We are pleased to announce a new update for the Cristie Virtual Appliance. The 3.3 release includes lots of new functionality and bug fixes which bring with it a wealth of benefits.
Mejoras en los titulares
- Microsoft Azure – Azure Cloud & Azure Stack are now support target hypervisors for Recoveries, Simulations & Replications.
- CoBMR – Recover & Simulate your Cohesity backups directly from your Cohesity Server using our new CoBMR product. Now fully integrated into the Virtual Appliance.
- Isolated Networks – Automatically create and recover into an isolated network. Our 2 step wizard makes creating isolated networks quick & easy (available VIA DR Orchestration recovery tasks).
- Log Analysis (Early Preview) – Automatically filter anomalies from failed log files. Machine learning (ML) will help you identify the cause of failure without sending log files to Cristie Support.
- DR Proxy Networking – You can now assign static IP addresses to DR Proxies as part of deployment (even if you have DHCP in your environment).
- Faster VMware Networking – All new vSphere VMs will be created with the VMXNET3 NIC for better throughput.
- General performance enhancements.
Corrección de errores
- Better error handling when importing from CSV for deployment or updating credentials.
- Fixed Windows log files not always being copied after a recovery/replication.
- Fixed some ISO’s not appearing in boot management.
- Fixed an issue with the user management page not populating if some users had custom avatars.
- Deploying a fresh OVA will now create a 200GB disk.
- Fixed an issue with target disks not always being displayed for an ET target.
- Fixed missing custom ISO dropdown when replicating to a physical ET target.