Each Windows 8.6 BMR product is immediately available as a separate download from the Cristie FTP site.
Common to all BMR products
- The Clone settings step of the DR process now shows the MAC address of each network adapter.
- Before rebooting a recovered system a prompt is now shown to remind Users to remove the BMR DR boot image if detected. This prevents the boot process booting back into the DR environment.
- Add a ‘preserve original disk signature’ option to DR Tools advanced options.
- Add the ability to set a “no default gateway” on the DR Clone Settings dialog. Set to 0.0.0.0.
- Added drivers for the HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 331i network adapter to the WinPE 10 DR environment.
- Documentation updated for this release.
- ABMR no longer supports Dell EMC Avamar™ clients/server versions earlier than 7.2.
- It is now possible to run an ABMR DR sequence from a full system backup. The separate System State recovery step is no longer required. This potentially halves the recovery time. Note this does depend on the backup being complete – i.e. not having any excluded OS components.
- CBMR no longer supports IBM Spectrum Protect™ clients/server versions earlier than 7.1.
- Now supports IBM Spectrum Protect clients in the range version 7.1.1 to 22.214.171.124 inclusive. Version 126.96.36.199 of the client is now included in both the WinPE 5 and WinPE 10 DR environments. Server versions supported are 7.1.1 to 188.8.131.52.
- NBMR no longer supports Dell EMC NetWorker™ clients/server versions earlier than 9.1. As a result the so-called ‘legacy’ support introduced in version 8.5 is no longer required.
- Now supports Dell EMC NetWorker™ client/server version up to 184.108.40.206/18.2.0 respectively.
- TBMR no longer supports IBM Spectrum Protect clients/server versions earlier than 7.1.
- Now supports IBM Spectrum Protect clients in the range version 7.1.1 to 220.127.116.11 inclusive.
- Version 18.104.22.168 of the client is now included in both the WinPE 5 and WinPE 10 DR environments. Server versions supported are 7.1.1 to 22.214.171.124.
Note 1: These BMR products are compatible with the Cristie VA release 2.7.
Note 2: Bug fixes are also included with these releases. Please consult the relevant Readme guide for further details.