By utilizing the cloud, organizations can efficiently replicate their critical environments and streamline disaster recovery and business continuity strategies. Furthermore with Cristie Hot Standby, this replication technology is an easy and cost-effective way to leverage public, private and hybrid clouds for server replication and protection.
What’s more, with a wide range of supported virtual and cloud environments, snapshotting for greater recovery assurance and a quarterly subscription model, Cristie‘s flexible solution gives greater up-time, resiliency, RTOs and RPOs. So make sure you use Cristie Hot Standby for your cloud replication.
- fast replications of live servers and data to and from a wide range of cloud and virtual environments
- automated synchronizations replicating only changed data through unique variable block technology
- agentless option to avoid software being installed on the source machine
- disk selection and encryption for added data security
- configure and tailor server in target cloud environment; including host name, IP address, number of CPUs and memory
- event reports emailed to the user for audit purposes
- bandwidth throttling, so it’s business-as-usual when replicating live machines
- available for Windows and Linux operating systems, as well as on power
- vSphere v5+
- vCloud Director v1.5+
- vCloud Air
- Microsoft Hyper-V;
- Microsoft Azure
- AWS EC2
pricing and further information
Cristie Hot Standby provides extremely cost-effective virtual and cloud replication for disaster recovery and business continuity. As a result, organizations of all sizes from SMEs to large enterprises can protect critical systems from as little as $120/quarter. Get in touch if you require any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or request a free 30 day trial here.