if you’re willing to give it your all, we will help you learn, grow and achieve your ambitions
Established in 2008, Cristie Software is now one of the leading software providers specializing in solutions for disaster recover and business continuity planning – particularly system recovery and machine mobility.
We’re committed to providing high quality, innovative products for our customers. Whilst we’re a very technical company – over a third of our employees are experienced and skilled developers – we are keen to employ talented and dynamic people with a passion for excellence in all available roles.
Why work for Cristie Software?
- We are a stable company celebrating almost a decade of innovation
- Cristie has grown rapidly since its inception and now has staff in the UK, South-East Asia and the Americas
- A friendly team of supportive, like-minded people
- We’re transforming the way people are thinking about machine mobilty and recovery assurance
- We’re a Microsoft Gold partner and have partnerships with IBM, EMC and key resellers in providing software solutions
If you are interested in being part of the growing team at Cristie, please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of your CV.
Current live positions
Technical Project Manager (Stroud)
A Project Manager who will work with our Stroud and India based development and test teams whilst liaise with senior management, to ensure that development plans and tasks are allocated, monitored and tracked.
Working with a team of experienced software developers and test engineers, to ensure that the development roadmap and release schedules are controlled and that development and test resources are efficiently allocated and managed.
Salary: Very attractive salary depending on experience.
Strictly No Agencies.