if you’re willing to give it your all, we will help you learn, grow and achieve your ambitions
Careers here at Cristie Software are fun, fulfilling and rewarding. Established in 2008, Cristie is now one of the leading software providers specializing in solutions for disaster recovery and business continuity planning; particularly system recovery and machine mobility. Furthermore, we’re committed to providing high quality, innovative products for our customers.
Whilst we’re a very technical company; over a third of our employees are experienced and skilled developers. We are also keen to employ talented and dynamic people with a passion for excellence in all available roles.
why work for Cristie Software?
- we are a stable company celebrating almost a decade of innovation
- Cristie has grown rapidly since its inception and now has staff in the UK, South-East Asia and the Americas
- a friendly team of supportive, like-minded people
- we’re transforming the way people are thinking about machine mobility and recovery assurance
- we’re a Microsoft partner and have partnerships with IBM, EMC and key resellers in providing software solutions
- most importantly, feel valued in what you do
Still want to know more about us? Visit our about us page here.
current live positions
We don’t have any live positions being advertised at the moment, but we are always on the look out for new talent. So please get in touch if you wish to embark on a journey with Cristie.
If you are interested in being part of the growing team at Cristie, please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of your CV.