if you’re willing to give it your all, we will help you learn, grow and achieve your ambitions
Careers here at Cristie Software are fun, fulfilling and rewarding. Established in 2008, Cristie is now one of the leading software providers specializing in solutions for disaster recovery and business continuity planning; particularly system recovery and machine mobility. Furthermore, we’re committed to providing high quality, innovative products for our customers.
Whilst we’re a very technical company; over a third of our employees are experienced and skilled developers. We are also keen to employ talented and dynamic people with a passion for excellence in all available roles.
why work for Cristie Software?
- we are a stable company celebrating almost a decade of innovation
- Cristie has grown rapidly since its inception and now has staff in the UK, South-East Asia and the Americas
- a friendly team of supportive, like-minded people
- we’re transforming the way people are thinking about machine mobility and recovery assurance
- we’re a Microsoft partner and have partnerships with IBM, EMC and key resellers in providing software solutions
- most importantly, feel valued in what you do
Still want to know more about us? Visit our about us page here.
current live positions
Senior Sales Account Manager – EMEA
Up to £80,000 OTE
Cristie Software is a well established and hugely progressive software developer. We are looking for an experienced and passionate IT sales professional who is personable, motivated, energetic and has an ability to communicate across all platforms. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and an expanding company in a pivotal role to the business.
We are a team of hardworking, passionate and dedicated individuals who celebrate and encourage each other’s success. This is a very exciting time to be joining the business and development and progression will certainly be available.
In this role, you will focus on developing the European and Middle East market through existing channels as well as self-generation of leads and opportunities. You will also be tasked with managing and growing several key existing accounts to maximize cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Retain, develop and grow existing and new business accounts
- Source and identify new sales opportunities using multiple outbound channels and strategies
- Successfully coordinate the brand and client stakeholders to effectively manage client expectations
- Conduct a consistently high volume of booked product demonstrations or discovery meetings with fully qualified prospects
- Build and manage an active pipeline through the sales cycle to deal close
- Deliver against monthly sales targets and pipeline commitments
- Continually develop industry knowledge and demonstrate commercial understanding
- Proven success in a target-driven new business sales role – pipeline building, relationship builder
- Proven success in managing and growing key accounts to ensure retention and growth
- Experience in channel sales and selling IT solutions – knowledge of the backup and recovery market would be a distinct advantage
- Strong negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
- Flexibility to travel intermittently
If you are interested in being part of the growing team at Cristie, please email email@example.com attaching a copy of your CV.