All Cristie software purchased from IBM or through other Cristie partners includes 12 months of software maintenance from Cristie. This includes free access to:
- Technical support by telephone and email for full and trial users
- Upgrades to the latest release of the software
- Assistance in setting up and testing software for evaluation purposes or for a proof of concept.
We understand how critical and damaging business downtime can be and how vital it is to get your organisation back up and running quickly and with as little disruption as possible. Our first class support team are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year for Priority One issues, to ensure they are on hand when needed. Our support team are a committed, knowledgeable and friendly group that can provide assistance for any of the supported operating systems (Windows, Linux, Solaris and AIX) that our software caters for.
support contact and availability
- Monday to Friday 09:00 to 22:00 (GMT)
- Please have your contract number ready to assist with your call
- Telephone (UK): +44 (0) 1453 847009
- Telephone US Toll Free: 1-866-TEC-CBMR
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
out of hours support
- available to customers with a valid Support Agreement
- for severity 1* issues only (*production server failure, cannot perform recovery, or actual loss of data occurring)
- severity 1 excludes DR testing or exercises, without prior arrangement with Cristie Support
UK bank holidays 2015
UK Bank Holidays are classed as out of hours support.
- Thursday 1 January
- Friday 3 April
- Monday 6 April
- Monday 4 May
- Monday 25 May
- Monday 31 August
- Friday 25 December
- Monday 28 December
further information and advice
Solutions to minor technical problems and tips and advice relating to Cristie products may be found in the Cristie KnowledgeBase.