recover machines directly from EMC NetWorker backups.
NBMR protects critical servers from the consequences of physical damage, human error, or system failure. Users can recover their protected systems to any point in time provided by NetWorker as well as schedule simulated recoveries. NBMR is re-sold globally by EMC and its channel partners as the recommended system recovery solution for NetWorker. It’s currently available for Windows, Linux, Solaris and AIX operating systems.
- Leverage the backup features of NetWorker without additional management or infrastructure.
- Fully integrated, and instant recovery to physical, hypervisor, and cloud environments.
- Recovered machine is identical to original, including data, operating system, applications and configuration information.
- Recover multiple servers simultaneously and rapidly to meet agreed RTOs.
- Scheduled automated recovery simulations with full reporting, providing an auditable trail of results that satisfies business needs or external regulations and competencies.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you would like to take our online accreditation course – Introduction to Cristie NBMR – please click here
EXPLORE NBMR FURTHER