CBMR provides complete data protection, as well as the ability to recover critical servers from scratch within minutes.
CBMR is an easy-to-use console that helps you deploy, manage and report on your backups, as well as a cost-effective BMR process that will recover your critical servers in just minutes. It does not require any third party backup software so can be used as a standalone backup product.
CBMR is an ideal solution used by almost 500 customers worldwide for:
- server migration from physical and virtual environments.
- protecting IT infrastructure at branch offices and small data centres.
- backup and recovery at banks and retailers.
- rapid and automated recovery of an identical copy of your machine (including OS, applications and data).
- multiple servers can be recovered simultaneously and a whole data centre can be recovered in just a few hours.
- file by file backup; no need for a disk image.
- backups can be encrypted and compressed, increasing the security of your data and saving space on your network.
- recoveries can be made to dissimilar hardware and to virtual and cloud machines.
- Snapshotting – for point-in-time restores. Create a backup with minimal disruption whcih is then backed up away from the live system.
- system recovery and server migrations can be fully automated and controlled remotely.
- easy-to-use interface means that no specialist IT skills are required by the end user.
- tailoring available to configure systems such as host name and IP address on target machine.
- easily achieve your recovery RTOs and RPOs.
CBMR is currently available for Windows, Linux, Solaris and AIX operating systems.
EXPLORE CBMR FURTHER