By utilizing the cloud, organizations can efficiently replicate their critical environments and streamline disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
Cristie Hot Standby is an easy and cost-effective way to leverage public, private and hybrid clouds for server replication and protection.
With a wide range of supported virtual and cloud environments, snapshotting for greater recovery assurance, and a quarterly subscription model, Cristie‘s flexible solution gives greater up-time, resiliency, RTOs and RPOs.
- fast replications of live servers and data to and from a wide range of cloud and virtual environments
- automated synchronizations replicating only changed data through unique variable block technology
- agentless option to avoid software being installed on the source machine
- disk selection and encryption
- configure and tailor server in target cloud environment including host name, IP address, number of CPUs and memory
- event reports emailed to the user for audit purposes
- bandwidth throttling means it’s business-as-usual when replicating live machines
- available for Windows and Linux operating systems
- VMware vSphere v5+
- VMware vCloud Director v1.5+
- VMware vCloud Air
- Microsoft Hyper-V 2008R2
- Microsoft Hyper-V 2012
- Microsoft Hyper-V 2012R2
- Microsoft Azure
- AWS EC2
Cristie Hot Standby provides extremely cost-effective virtual and cloud replication for disaster recovery and business continuity. Organizations of all sizes can protect critical systems for only $120/quarter.
For more information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org